Wednesday, October 6, 2010

*♥*Road to Recovery*♥*

[Currently listening to 野に咲く花のように by the one and only - Gackt-sama :) ]
Another short post for you all. :)

I proudly own 2 copies of the single - the black one contains the bonus DVD and the white one has the single only.



Webcam pics for now - sorry for the low quality... But what I really like about the DVD single version is that it comes with a lovely folded piece of fancy paper with the music sheet and lyrics of the song. It's one of my favorite songs by Gackt :) This song, especially the piano version, is quite lovely. I'm very happy to be listening to the single as I get ready to doze off to sleep. Most of all, I love the fact that Gackt wrote this song to a high school whose seniors were graduating :)

...oh yeah!

To update you guys on my health: I'm now having a mix of runny AND stuffy nose. It certainly isn't a pleasant thing to have... And the worst part is when you begin to cough because all that stuff is going down your throat...

...I think I'm feeling even more sick thinking about it... (=___=;)

Twice now I have sneezed so hard that my nose bled a little... Needless to say, I'm not happy about that... :(

The best thing that I can do is 2 things: drink lots and lots of fluids, and get lots and lots of rest. I slept very well last night and felt as though I was feeling a lot better when I woke up this morning. I've also made sure that I drank lots of tea with honey and lemon - even now that I'm trying to recover, I find this to be very soothing :)

I'm hoping for a speedy recovery soon - I'm going to do my best! (^3^)

Well, I got my warm flannels out again now that it's getting chilly. I'm going to go to bed now - I'm thankful that I get to go to work later in the day. (^0^)

Good night, sweet angels! Be well!


With lots of love,
~Reiko ('-^) v xoxo ♥

2 comments:

m0chiii said...

yes, drink lots and lots of water !! hope you will feel better =)

Gillion said...

are you getting better now? Pei Pa Koa (www.geocities.jp/ninjiom_hong_kong/index_e.htm ) is one of the few Chinese natural cough remedies that have been scientifically studied. it's something like herb plus honey, and it's sweet, thick and black in color. If you have a cough, look for it! It used to be one of my favourite natural cough remedies.

if your cough persists, seek professional help such as traditional Chinese medicine physicians - I have had very good experiences with them.