Thursday, October 21, 2010

*♥*Reiko Made a Vid Again! :D *♥*

[Currently listening to "SIGNAL" by the awesome KAT-TUN - gotta have my Johnny's Entertainment fix for the day XD ]

Hello everyone! I know it's been a while since I've last updated and I apologize (=__=) I've been so busy but I made a vlog so you guys can watch me talk about what I've been up to lately :) I'm still new to video editing so I apologize if you can't hear my voice very well from the music (^-^;;) More videos will come soon!

The topics of the video:

-As you guys know, I bartend at a retirement and in the last couple of weeks I've been working very hard XD

And I didn't mention this in the video but I've also been back at the gym working hard on burning off some water weight. I love staying physically fit and I've been going with a few people in the last few visits - it's fun and even motivating when you're doing this with others!

-I mentioned this in a previous blog, but I'm going to Nekocon, an anime convention that will be at the Hampton Roads Convention Center on the weekend of November 5-7. I was not endorsed to advertise and/or announce the convention by the way - the announcement was made from my own free will and love for the con since I've been going to it since my junior year of high school.

I've also found out after inquiring that I am officially going to be in the Nekocon staff! I've never done anything like this before and I'm not sure what I'll be doing just yet... I'll find out in the next week, but much excitement to come!

If you are going to Nekocon this year, I can't wait to meet you!


My cosplay for Misa-chan of Kaichou wa Maid-sama is going very well! I will be finished with the first version of the costume by this time next week and finished with the second version a few days afterward. I don't like to show pictures of the works in progress, but don't worry - the full costume is going to look so cute upon completion!

-My car accident case is still ongoing... I've yet to explain to you guys what's been going on but I will update you all soon. I have to appear in court again a week from today and (hopefully!!) get this case done...

Well, anyway, that's just the gist of what's been going on in a nutshell... And I've been feeling so much better since my last blog update! Thanks for the well wishes on here, Facebook, Twitter, etc.! :D

And heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere's me! Enjoy!


Much love,
~Reiko xoxo (=^o^=)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Reiko! Nice to see you have a blog! Yup, I'll definitely be looking forward to those photos of Nekocon + your cosplay! I would love also see how you made your costume-- the process, materials hunting, etc? I'd love to make my next cosplay costume =)

What about hair and makeup?