Sunday, October 10, 2010

*♥* A Meme :) *♥*

[Currently listening/watching Ah! My Goddess - this was one of my early favorite anime back in middle school/high school :)]

Hey everyone and happy 10...10...10! I'm back after being gone a couple of days - I had a great weekend and I hope you all did too (^0^)

Lots of things that I'd like to talk about, but to get things started, I thought I'd share another meme with you all (^_^) If there's one thing that I don't think I'll tire of, it's answering memes! I think memes are really neat because not only do you answer things about yourself and share them with others, but also... people who read your answers get to know you a little bit better! :) And not to mention - they're fun! (^~^)

Feel free to tag yourselves to this meme and copy and paste to your blogs; I can't wait to read your answers! xoxo

Here we go!

1) Who is the last person you high-fived?
That... is a good question! It was someone at work, I'm sure... but who it was and when I last did it I'm not so sure now... When I'm working, my mind is mainly focused on work. ...now I feel bad. D:
2) If you were drafted into a war, would you survive?
I'd like to think that I would :) I'll take on any challenge that comes before me!
3) Do you sleep with the TV on?
Not as much as I used to whenever I play video games or from watching late-night television with my mom after a hard day at work (^-^;) I'm trying to make it a good habit to use less electricity when I'm not using it!
4) Have you ever drunk milk straight out of the carton?
I used to drink out of the milk cartons from elementary up until after middle school. I like drinking milk in a cup or glass now :)
5) Have you ever won a spelling bee?
From what I remember, I haven't :o
6) Have you ever been stung by a bee?
I've only been stung twice, but in the oddest places! First time was during a tennis match in high school and a teammate noticed that the area below my armpit was swollen. Second time was about 2 years ago at my school; somehow I must have stepped on a bee and it was squashed right in the middle of my foot. Talk about PAINFUL! (;-;)

...thankfully, though, I'm not allergic to bees. (^-^;)
7) How fast can you type?
Last I checked, about 70+ wpm. I'd like to try a test and see how I'm doing now :)
8) Are you afraid of the dark?
Sometimes - it depends on the situation. If I am in a place where there is no light at all, then I'd panic :(
9) What color are your eyes?
Dark brown :)
10) Have you ever made out at a drive-in?
If it's a drive-in, such as a drive-in movie, I've never been :o
11) When is the last time you chose a bath over a shower?
It has been a while... I don't spend very much time bathing :o
12) Do you knock on wood?
Only when I realize that I haven't said, "...yet". I certainly did that today!
13) Do you floss daily?
Though I don't like to, I do that a few times a week (^-^;)
15) Can you hula hoop?
I can, but not for a very long time... In time, though! :)
16) Are you good at keeping secrets?
;)That... I will never tell
17) What do you want for Christmas?
Every year I ask for the same thing, and every year I get it: your happiness :)
18) Do you know the Muffin Man?
The one who lives on Drury Lane? Why, are we going to need lots and lots of flour? (^-^;)
19) Do you talk in your sleep?
I'm pretty sure I do - I caught myself doing that one night a couple of years ago... Pretty embarrassing too because one of my roommates noticed too (>_<)
20) Who wrote the book of love?
He did. :)
21) Have you ever flown a kite?
Oh yes! It's really fun, especially when you have a beautiful kite and the perfect windy day :D
22) Do you wish on your fallen lashes?
...I've actually never heard of that before... Can anyone tell me the meaning of this?? (^-^;) I'm willing to learn new things!
23) Do you consider yourself successful?
I think I can and am successful in most things :)
24) How many people are on your contact list of your cell?
I just checked - currently 69 contacts... ...wait. (T_T;)
25) Have you ever asked for a pony?
I did when I was a kid... But more to just to have so that I can just feed it and pet it - everyone else could do the rest, lol!
26) Plans for tomorrow?
Going to pick up my co-worker Doris to go to work, pick up breakfast smoothies, work from 11am-9pm (or hopefully before that!), then finally hitting the gym. It's been a long week and I finally get a chance for a workout! :)
27) Can you juggle?
Not very well... I used to juggle scarves back in elementary school though :)
28) Missing someone now?
I'm missing him every moment... Maybe one day...
29) When was the last time you told someone I Love You?
Last night before leaving him for the night... :(
30) And truly meant it?
I mean it every time I say it :) xoxo
31) How often do you drink?
Not very often. I treat myself to a drink once in a while; mostly beer but I like liquor drinks too!
32) How are you feeling today?
Much much better! My nose and throat are almost cleared up! Thank goodness! ...and a little sleepy from a busy day at work today... (^o^)
33) What do you say too much?
"Heh heh..." The way I say it is like I'm about to do something mischievous XD
34) Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school?
Never. I was a goody-goody student, even up to now (^-^;)
35) What are you looking forward to?
The day when I'm finally going to be with him everyday :)
36) Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yup - at my old house my room was right above the garage; I used to climb onto the roof and watch the stars at night :)
37) Have you ever eaten dog food?
...ew, no! (x_X)
38) Can you handle the truth?
Yes - I'd rather be told the truth than to be hurt with lies.
39) Do you like green eggs and ham?
I think I'd like green eggs and ham - I'm always up for some adventurous eats! :)
40) Any cool scars?
I'm not sure if I can call them cool, but Tay and I got injured from a fall at a theme park last year. I ended up with the worst injuries on my right leg and have deep scars from them. :(

There you have it everyone! Have fun with this! Another post to come soon! :) Until then, be well! With love,
~Reiko ('-^)v ~ xoxo ♥

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

It's good to be a goody-good student! ^_^ I was one too!