Tuesday, October 5, 2010

*♥*I Caught a Cold... :( *♥*

[Currently listening to Do As Infinity's "Deep Forest" album - great recommendation for those who enjoyed the ending theme song for Inuyasha :)]

I'm making this a very short post because I'm going to head to bed in a bit.

Sadly, I've caught early signs of a cold. :( *sniffle*

Last night, I noticed that my brother, Jonathan, wasn't feeling very well - my parents told me that they noticed that he was getting sick. I told myself that I was going to be careful so that I wouldn't catch it early...

...I should've known I was heading into more trouble when I noticed that my throat and nose were a little scratchy when I woke up this morning :(

I made my own lunch today: spaghetti noodles with bacon bits, chopped artichokes, chopped broccoli and mushroom alfredo sauce. I added a little bit of Mrs. Dash's Italian Blend to make it more delicious and aromatic. It was quite yummy. (^-^) On the way to work I also got the Stress Defender smoothie from Tropical Smoothie Cafe - it's full of oranges, yogurt and a Vitamin C complex mix to boost my immune system. I also made sure to drink plenty of water throughout the day.

It's really that time of the year already...?

Well, I ate good meals today and loaded my system with lots of Vitamin C. The hot shower and hot tea that I had when I got home from work really helped. I hope I'll feel a little better in the morning...

Sweet dreams everyone, and be well~!


With love,
~Reiko (=__=) .o( xoxo)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

aww get well soon!

xSimply Reikox said...

Thanks for the well wishes Steph! :)