Thursday, January 14, 2010

☆Starbucks Shenanigans with tehmetalleer! ☆

So, I met up with my friend and fellow tweep, Tony (tehmetalleer), a couple of nights ago. ☆ Well, for me this was awesome, especially since I haven't seen him in a long while. :Dv So 5 awesome Reiko stars for awesome friends! ☆☆☆☆☆
...and you know what's also awesome?
Domo=WIN ...just saying. :)v

So, yes, I got to see him at Starbucks after work, and hung out while the place was almost full of people for the Open Mic night. It was pretty entertaining. ...even the barista guy who made our drinks was very lively, and for that, he deserves some kudos. :)

In fact, I enjoyed the White Chocolate/Cinnamon Dolce concoction that he made for me so much that I did this:
"I iz pur~dy~! ☆ Ye~ah!

Being silly is just part of the fun! Live your life in a fun (and silly) way! :Dv

xoxo ~Reiko ☆*.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awesome times and amusing pictures :) we should hang out again soon!