Monday, January 25, 2010

☆ New Blog Line-up :) ☆

[Currently listening to/re-watching one of my favorite Japanese dramas: "Ryusei no Kizuna" (Bound by Shooting Stars). I recommend this if you like Asian dramas!]
Hi everyone! I hope you're having a good start to your week :)

Today's entry will be brief, but I have an announcement!

I've come up with a decision earlier today to make this blog a daily blog. I would like to make this blog more interesting by sharing my thoughts, words, pictures... pieces of me that I hope will reach out to you as well. I haven't truly decided what to do as far as format, but topics that I have so far are the following:

-Beauty and Health - I'll share some simply beauty tips such as caring for your face or taking care of your body!
-Let's Talk About Reiko - Where I can share some things about me; for example, I'll talk about school and how I'm doing
-Music of the Week - I love to listen to different kinds of music, so if there's anything that I find or already have in my collection that I like, I'll suggest them to you all :)
-Book Finds - I am currently taking classes, but I always find some time to read something other than textbooks. So, once a month, I'll post a book find of the month.
-New/Recommended Places - I mentioned in my New Year Resolution entry that I would find new places to explore. I'll be doing that too, hopefully with some pictures to follow if I am able. It's nice to explore new places that you've never been to before :)
-Crafts - I'll share my crafts with you all too since I also like to knit, sew and crochet. If you have a question about any of these, I'd be more than happy to post tutorials for you all. Also, I encourage for crafting to not be limited to young women and children - the guys can too!
-Ask Reiko - Got a question that you'd like to ask me? The floor is open to you guys! Appropriate questions preferred, of course :)

The reason why I've decided to do this update was because of inspiration this past weekend: While helping my parents with rearrangements at our house, I came across from old issues of cooking magazines; after flipping through the pages and finding some recipes, I want to try them out, so I hope to be able to share my culinary adventures as well as adventures outside the kitchen with you all too. :)

So, what do you guys think? Please leave me your feedback in the comments - I'd really appreciate it!

Well, I'm off to brainstorm for tomorrow's entry and tomorrow's coming pretty fast! Be sure to tune in for it! Until then everyone, be well!

Much love
~Reiko ☆*.

No comments: