Tuesday, June 29, 2010

♠ Court Update and Some Sweet Things :) ♠

[I figured out the name of the song! It's 3OH!3 feat. Ke$ha's "My First Kiss" - playing that now! :D ]

Good morning everyone! :D I meant to update yesterday, but had a lot going on :)

...I'm guessing you all wanted to know how the court thing went?

Well... I'm sad to report that there was actually no hearing yesterday :( Dad and I were at the courthouse for quite some time to learn later that the lady who hit me had a no-show. Her lawyer kept apologizing to me for having to wait so long and that the case will be rescheduled for August 26th. Needless to say, I was rather disappointed because I had been looking forward to this day for a long time and wanted to have all this behind me when it was over... Now it's going to be a couple more months of waiting... So until then... :(

I wasn't going to let this get me down, so I had some time yesterday to take some pictures with Taylor at the beach :) The real reason for the picture taking, though, is for the contest that I am entering - the DSK Jewelry model search! I will making a post in the next day or two talking about the jewelry, what it's all about, and even show you guys pictures of my pieces :) I look forward to showing them off to you all!

Until then, here is a preview of the pictures that were taken yesterday :)

Taylor and I; it's one of my favorite pictures of us :)


Enjoying the sun at the beach :)


Sitting pretty :)


Reiko for DSKJewelry! :D

Look out for the new blog entry that I'll post soon about DSKJewelry, okay guys? :D

I'll also be able to post new entries for my food recipes :) I know it has been a while since I posted something for all of you, but please be patient, as my schedule oftentimes keeps me very very busy :) And now that I also have a brand new camera, I can add pictures to show you guys step by step how I make my food :D I can't wait!!

Time for me to get ready for work, but I will be back soon :) Until then, have a wonderful day!!

...oh, did I forget to mention that today marks me and Taylor together for 1 year and 11 months? :D

And one last thing...

Think of you, babiiiii xoxo ♥

With love,
~Reiko xoxo

No comments: