Monday, February 1, 2010

☆Filler: "The Most" ☆

[Currently listening to episode 5 of Gokusen Season 3 :) ]

Hey everyone, I'm sorry for the delay in the entries; if you've been following me on Twitter, I've had a very busy weekend and I hadn't found much time to work on them. I will be finishing them tonight, so I hope to have them up by then. I hope you all are doing well, and I thank you for your patience :)

As a filler until then, I'd like to share with you something that I received from my tennis coach in high school a few years ago; it's an e-mail that he gave to us during tennis practice one day and I recently unearthed it from my old possessions. I want to share this with you all because this applies to all of us. This is called "The Most"; perhaps some of you have seen this at one point, but please read it:


"The Most"
The most destructive habit:

Worry

The greatest joy:

Giving

The greatest loss:

Self-respect

The most satisfying work:

Helping others

The ugliest personality trait:

Selfishness

The greatest problem to overcome:

Fear

The most effective sleeping pill:

Peace of mind

The most powerful force in life:

Love

The most dangerous outcast:

Gossip

The worst thing to be without:

Hope

The two most power-filled words:

"I can."

The greatest asset:

Faith

The most beautiful attire:

A smile

The most prized possession:

Integrity

The most powerful channel of communication:

Prayer

The most contagious spirit:

Enthusiasm

Our greatest teacher:

Experience

...and remember: To the world YOU may be one person; but to one person, you may be the WORLD.

Keep this in your thoughts and in your heart, you guys because these are very true. Which one of these are most true to you? I think all of them do, but for me, I would have to say that Love really is the most powerful force in life; a life without love, for me, isn't life. That's why as much as possible, I try to love as much as I can with the things that I do and in the things that I say.

All right, I have to let my dad use the computer for right now, but I hope to have the other entries up by tonight. Until then, be well everyone, and don't forget to love with all your heart! :)


Much love,
~Reiko ☆*.

No comments: