Sunday, August 29, 2010

★☆ Typing this as fast as possible! ☆★

[Currently watching "Dead Like Me" Season 1 Episode 3 - thank you Taylor (@SleeplessFish) for introducing this show to me :) xoxo ]

Hello and good morning everyone! It's been a couple of weeks since I updated, huh? Well, I have been extremely busy - celebrating my birthday all week with wonderful people, worrying about my case for my car accident (which will be written about in a separate post later on today), and spending some time with my wonderful @SleeplessFish :) I hope you all have been well and still enjoying your weekend :)

I'm going to be typing this as fast as possible since I woke up a little bit later than I hoped... Then again, it was good that I was able to sleep in a little bit; I guess I really needed the rest! :)

The main stuff I want to talk about will have to wait until a later post this evening, but for right now I wanted to share with you guys the following:

I bought more jewelry from DSK Jewelry as another birthday present to myself :) Well, what can I say? I'm a fan of Stephanie and her wonderful and creative works! Next month I will be launching filmings for my YouTube channel and this is going to be one of the first videos that I will do. I can't wait to show you guys my DSK hoard! I don't have the picture of the jewelry that I bought, but the day that the jewelry comes in the mail, I'll be filming as soon as possible :)

Speaking of wonderful and creative stuff, I want to share with you guys a really cute store that I discovered in the last week: ekiLove!




I've provided the link to the lovely Eki's online store - just click on the icon above :)

What is ekiLove? Eki, the creator of this kawaii store, makes purses, jewelry, and hair accessories that when worn, it turns a girl into a hime (Japanese word for princess!) ^_^ Just like Stephanie's work for her DSK Jewelry line, Eki's art is handmade - meaning made by her own two hands and with NO assistance from anyone else. What I admire about these girls' works is that they are one of a kind; you cannot find the same jewelry anywhere else - any other jewelry, purse, etc. that is not made by them is simply not DSK or ekiLove because these girls pour their heart, love and soul into each piece. That's what makes them so special and I've become a fan!

Here are some examples of stuff from Eki's store:


I absolutely love this Vintage Hime pouch! But right now I have to save my money, so I hope this purse will still be available by the time I'm able to get this ^-^

This is Eki, the creator of ekiLove - isn't she lovely with her handmade Hime hair bow? :)

This is my favorite necklace from her accessories collection - the Royal Love necklace. Again, I'd love to get this but right now I have to conserve my money :( Isn't it pretty though? And the crystal heart is a Swarovski crystal!

Eki is currently holding a contest at her online store until 9/18 - check out her store at the ekiLove love icon provided above and show her your love! :) For you lovely himes out there, it's worth a few minutes of your time to visit - I promise ^_^

Before I go, I wanted to share with you guys a show that I mentioned that I'm watching while typing this. It's called "Dead Like Me" :)


For a quick simple synopsis: 18-year old Georgia Lass was scheduled to die, and from that moment on, she became an "undead" - or rather, a grim reaper. As in, taking the souls of people, just like what happened to her during the time of her death. The series speaks for itself: A series of life after life. Taylor showed me the first episode from his collection last night and I've gotta say that I really enjoyed it! I'm currently watching the episodes on hulu.com - maybe I'll get my own collection of episodes myself, lol! :)

What really tickles me is that it took me a while to really realize that one of the characters in the series is Mandy Patinkin, the guy who is also in CBS's "Criminal Minds" as Gideon! Awesome!

For exciting news, I will finally be getting my own phone and phone line tomorrow morning: I'm getting the new iPhone 4! I've been using an old Nokia phone that my mom, dad, and I got in 2006 as a back-up phone since my Sony Ericsson phone broke into pieces last summer, so I'm very excited that my phone will be cool and updated! I will also be paying for my own phone bill, so Responsibility +1 for me; just a step at a time to independence :)


Oh so very excited! :)

All right guys and girls, it's time for me to get ready for a good day at work. I will be back tonight to share the rest of my news, especially the court report for my car accident back in March. I can't wait to share with you all :)

Have a wonderful Sunday everyone! xoxo

With love,


~Reiko xoxo

No comments: